Portfolio management of global projects for software development projects / telecomunication with multidisciplinary teams (Architects, QA testers, Analysts, developers, etc.) for global clients.
Task & Responsibilities:
• Management of software development teams, (QA, Dev, Infra, Analysts.) in a global
• Global Project portfolio management (Mostly India, USA, Europe and Morocco)
• Scrum Master responsibilities and tasks.
• Resources and external providers management
• Implementation of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Nexus)
• Business needs identification, scope definition, priorities and capacity/skill management.
• Processes and communication plan implementation.
• Supervision of requirement collection, analysis, scope study and project planification
• Budget/invoices responsibilities: ROI, Resources, external providers, Project cost,
• Collaboration with finance in tracking financials and ROI for supporting initiatives of tech
• Risk identification and critical paths management
• Generation of reports on project status updates (KPIs, reports and PBI Dashboard
• Collection of requirements, analysis, scope study and project planning
• Confidential Information Management
• Evaluation of IT/EW systems for new acquisition.
• IT Project deployment in operations (Afghanistan, Lebanon and Syria) (Software and
• Negotiation of services with providers, managers and other stakeholders
• Documentation and processes supervision
• Definition and implementation of procedures (Document repository, escalation paths,
ways of working, etc)
• Alignment of key results and creation of actionable milestones with initiative owner
Technologies and Methodologies:
• Agile/Scrum/Kanban, PMBOK 7, PRINCE2
• CMMi, CI/CD, Lean Six Sigma
• JIRA, Trello, Azure DevOps, MS Project, Maisterplan
• O365, SharePoint, MS Visio, Outlook, Teams, Clarity, Skype for Business
• Agile/Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall
• INDRA Systems
• JIRA, Monday, Cogito